Tuesday, February 25, 2020

What Do Cows Eat in Minecraft?

What Do Cows Eat in Minecraft?Since so many people seem to be interested in the question, what do cows eat in minecraft, I figured I would write up a bit about how I started to understand what they eat. As a kid, I always found it kind of odd that cows would eat grass.Well, it turns out that cows are actually the most important of all animals to game developers. They're the ones that allow players to travel and use their little green men and build castles, and you'll find yourself eating plenty of them if you're doing so.Now, the things that make meat possible for you in minecraft aren't any meat at all. It's actually the things that they eat. Animals in minecraft eat grass, which is technically their natural food.What wheat has been, however, is turned into edible pasta, which has since then become one of the most popular foods in minecraft. Okay, so technically it is a grain (as well as some other grains) but what that means is that it can be used to create things, specifically bre ad, that can be eaten by humans and other life forms, and I don't think that's a bad thing. It helps people get nourishment and then serves as a backup food supply if they're in a dire situation.Oh, and for those wondering, sheep do indeed eat grass. Now, I can't believe you thought this through. You see, sheep are hardy creatures that can survive in almost any environment on earth, and in minecraft they can survive on grass just like cows.Now, horses do eat grass. What they do eat is a lot more special than what I just mentioned. They eat oats, which is a large plant that grows in many areas of the world, and they also eat some grass that doesn't even have leaves.You see, animals in minecraft eat a variety of different things, and this isn't just what they eat. They also grow plants, eat animals, and will even go on hunts. It's a game, and so it's nice to see that animals do a lot more than just eat grass and wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.